Tuesday 16 June 2015

           After having a short trip to Himachal Pradesh and seeing the interior places over there I realized there is such a beautiful heaven on earth which I wasn’t aware of. Though, earlier I heard from many people defining the beauty they have visited but it is completely a different experience to see it from your own eyes and through your eyes it touches your soul and becomes your unforgettable experience. This trip opened the doors to a different world for me, of which I wasn’t aware about (All credit goes to Kartik Balwan bhaiya who gave me the opportunity to join the trip). This made me crazy and I decided to take next step and travel to Ladakh by bike.  Almost a month from now, on 15th July me and two of my friends are planning to go to Ladakh. If anyone is interested to join can write to me.
         I will keep you posted with the progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment